9.15.2008

Questions and Concerns

This is my blog in response to the "blog what you feel good about or don't feel good about" assignment we received on Thursday. I'm honestly pretty good with what we've been doing with the packet of tech writing papers the past couple of classes-I understand that we're not looking at them to critique how they are written but what the writer was thinking and so forth. I get that.

I'm kind of concerned with my project in general (I haven't sent out the letter yet, if I was supposed to). I'm worried that I'll get a "no" or I won't be able to find the right person to send it to. I'm worried that I'm being too broad with my research. I'm worried something won't happen right. I don't know-it's kind of hard to put down in blog form (and I probably should have done this directly after class on Thursday so I could remember exactly what the context was in which we were supposed to be blogging). My apologies that this won't be more helpful.

I am concerned with the class in general and feel that I'm not doing something correctly, but from the guidelines provided, I'm having trouble figuring out what that is. Maybe after class tomorrow my thoughts will be more organized and I could compose a more concise email.

No comments: