I guess I should go with the timeline because that seems to be what I'm struggling with the most. I need a strict timeline to stick to so I know what I need to do certain things to stay on task-I feel like I'm so far behind everyone else, but I can't really say that because some people may not have sent out theirs yet ya know? So Idk, I feel like I need to sit down and write ou ta timeline of when I'm doing the interview, when I'm going to watch, when I'm going to make an outline of my next written report that's due in exactly a week, when I need to contact them again if I don't hear from them (which I haven't yet) ..(and remember none of this is in order or anything). I feel like I'm running out of time (And I am with this class)...but I feel like that would help me a lot in this.
EDIT: I'm not sure if this is what you were going for, because it's not alot of time.
FINAL Creative Gallery
16 years ago

1 comment:
First, yes, I didn't give you lots of time -- that's my fault!
Second, I think you're onto an important point here. Learning to manage our time with these projects is an important aspect of producing an ethnographic research project. In part you'll need to work within a time frame that accommodates your research subject's schedule; that being said, identifying important dates for you in terms of producing the overall project can help you to create a workable framework in which you might be able to shape how and when certain aspects of your research (e.g., site visits, interviews, gathering and analyzing documents, drafting the report) gets done.
Finally, how might you draw on the lessons of analyzing intertextuality or analyzing genres in your own research project?
Post a Comment